NW Greek Open Golf Tournament – July 18
The charities benefiting from this event will be:
- The Boyer Children’s Clinic is a non-profit therapy and early childhood educational facility located in Seattle, serving children from birth to teen years who have neuromuscular disorders such as cerebral palsy or delay in development.
- The Philanthropia Foundation an Orthodox Christian non-profit organization providing senior housing in the Seattle community.
- St. John the Forerunner Greek Orthodox Monastery at Goldendale, Washington to provide funds for construction of a chapel.
Greek dinner follows golf. $150 Player Fee/$100 for players under 30 includes Golf, Cart, Range Balls, Raffle Prizes and Greek Dinner.
Payment options include
- PAYPAL please log-in and use firstname.lastname@example.org to pay for Player and/or Sign
- Pay online at https://tournaments.okigolf.com/EventInfo.aspx?E=762235
- Personal check payable to St. Demetrios and mail to G. Treperinas (701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3300, Seattle, WA 98104)
- Visa or Mastercard by calling C. Economou (206-940-9455)