Христос Воскресе! Воистину Воскресе!
St. Peter’s Monastery Harrison Montana presents:
Volunteer Work Week:
Adults and adults with children over 14 years old are welcome to work with our visiting monks for all or any part of this week. Meals and tools, except work gloves, will be provided, but those who plan to stay overnight should bring a sleeping bag and tent, if desired. All are welcome and encouraged to make a donation to the monastery to help cover the cost of meals and materials.
- 2-6 pm—Arrive at St. Peter’s Monastery site in Harrison (begin set up for sleeping)
- 6 pm—Meal
- 7 pm—Welcome/Orientation, then free time
- 9 pm—Vespers or Evening Prayers
Basic Daily (Proposed) Schedule
- 7 am—Akathist
- 8 am—Breakfast
- 8:30 am—Instructions for work teams—get to work
- Rest time
- 2:00-4:30 pm—Work
- 5-6 pm—Talk, and small groups
- 6 pm—Dinner and free time
- 9 pm—Service (Vespers)
Work will continue until noon on Friday.
IF INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE 2018 VOLUNTEER WORK WEEK, SEND AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org!
To learn more and to assist with the building of the Monastery go to the website, or click here to give financial assistance.